Quality engineered for strength, dependability and long life. OKUTSU’s choice as the pallet jack on the market today. Standard models come with a standard capacity of 2500 Kg.
The hydraulic system on this pallet jack is the result of years of research and development, including a load limiter that prevents premature wear resulting from overloading. A special design of lowering valve permits gentle lowering of heavy loads. No moisture can get into the unit and it is leak proof.
Lifting - Neutral - Lowering. No foot pedal means extra safety. Neutral allows pumping at the most convenient angle to the operator and free handle movement when the truck is in motion. The handle returns automatically to the vertical position.
All Parts guaranteed for a full year, except where used in Acidic or Alkali Environments.
1. Safety designed loop handle, includes neutral position, and fingertip release;
2. Spring-o-matic handle self returns;
3. 230° pivot action maneuvers in compact area;
4. One piece formed steel "C" channel tapered, reinforced forks;
5. Leak-proof pump assures maintenance-free service;
6. Hard chrome-plated ram and piston;
7. Urethane seals and wipers;
8. Large Steer wheels with "Ball Thrust" steering;
9. Sealed ball bearings throughout;
10. Bearings at all pivot points can be lubricated easily;
11. Tapered fork ends and nylon rollers permit easy entry and exit of pallets;
12. Nylon or Polyurethane wheels and load rollers available;
13. Only 1 snap ring and 4 pins to remove the hydraulic unit;
14. Painted quality safety color after anti-rust treatment.